The VMG-CVPM Scholarship:
Designed to Take Veterinary Practice Professionals to the Next Level
A new scholarship program—created through a collaboration between VMG, Zoetis and the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA)—is providing a unique scholarship opportunity to obtain the Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) credential—the highest level of certification a veterinary
practice management professional can achieve.
The VMG-CVPM Scholarship Will Provide:
- A waiver for the CVPM Exam Fee (a $825 value for non-VHMA members/$675 value for VHMA members)
- A complimentary copy of the CVPM Preparation Workbook (a $229 value)
- $1,000 cash toward the purchase of publications on the CVPM recommended reading list
- Complimentary membership in the VHMA for 2017
What Can a CVPM Bring to YOUR Veterinary Practice?
The CVPM certification process is rigorous and focuses on creating well-rounded practice managers who demonstrate a high level of expertise and who are better prepared to address the needs of practice owners. CVPM certification ensures the continuation of ongoing learning and connects like-minded professionals who share information and support. Certification is a win-win for the practice and its manager!
The CVPM certification program and the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) are exclusive of each other, but go hand-in-hand in enhancing one’s professional career.
Scholarship Application Details:
This VMG-CVPM Scholarship Program brings this esteemed opportunity to five (5) individual who meet the following criteria:
#1. Must meet current CVPM Certification program qualifications (a completed CVPM application is required)
- Active employment as a practice manager for a minimum of three (3) years within the last seven (7)
- Eighteen (18) college semester hours in management related courses
- Forty-eight (48) hours of continuing education courses, seminars, etc., specifically devoted to management earned within the preceeding three (3) years
- (4) letters of recommendation
#2. Is an employee of a VMG member practice
#3. Submit their application by April 1, 2017 deadline*
* Be sure to identify your VMG Group # on your CVPM application.